FECHA DE LA ACTUALIZACIÓN MÁS RECIENTE: December 01, 2020
In compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (hereinafter referred to as “LFPD”), we make this privacy notice available to you, and in this regard we inform you of the following:
1.-Responsible of the protection of personal data.
Aerovías Empresa de Cargo S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter referred to as " Aeromexico Cargo"), with address to hear and receive service of process at Paseo de la Reforma No. 243 , Piso 25, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 06500, in Mexico City, CDMX, is responsible for the processing and protection of your personal data.
2.-Information about our privacy officer and how to contact him.
Our privacy officer is the person within Aeromexico Cargo who, in compliance with Article 30 of the LFPD, has been formally designated to:
• Address the requests of the holders to exercise their rights.
• Encourage and ensure the protection of personal data we have in our possession.
For everything related to the processing and protection of your personal data, you can contact our privacy officer by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.-Personal information that we collect from you.
In order to fulfill the purposes indicated in number 4 (four) of this privacy notice, we will collect the following categories of personal data: (i) Identification; (ii) contact; (iii) patrimonial; and (iv) financial data.
3.1.-Sensitive personal data.
We do not collect sensitive personal data from our customers.
3.2.-Personal data from third parties.
For the personal data of third parties that you provide us, you must previously have the consent of the holder of said data and inform him/her the web site where this comprehensive privacy notice is available. Aeromexico Cargo shall at all times comply with the provisions of the LFPD and its Regulations regarding the processing of personal data obtained indirectly.
4.-Purposes of the processing of the personal data collected.
Your personal data is collected for the following primary and secondary purposes:
a)Primary.- Purposes that give rise and are necessary for the legal relationship between you and Aeromexico Cargo:
• Identify and contact you.
• Provide you with the information you request, make quotes, notify you of cancellations, delays, and general status of your shipment, as well as follow-up, update and confirmation of the contracted services.
• Make contracts.
• Verify data for special goods transport authorization.
• Record the data for the transport of the freight on the system for its operational process.
• Refunds and rebate procedures due to operational errors, condonations, reshipments, and abandonment.
• In the event of a claim, integrate the relevant file and process it.
• Where applicable and appropriate, provision of appropriations and financing.
• Preparation of invoices.
• Compliance with regulatory requirements and obligations with the competent authorities, as well as attention to the requirements or decisions of government or judicial authorities in Mexico or abroad.
• Sending the shipping sender and consignee data in advance to different government authorities.
• Video surveillance and recording, for security reasons.
b)Secondary.- Other purposes and that do not give rise to the legal relationship between you and Aeromexico Cargo, but that are of utmost importance and usefulness for:
• Inform you and/or offer you products, services and promotions of companies of our corporate group (through Aeromexico Cargo or by such companies directly contacting you).
• Marketing and advertising.
• Commercial prospecting in conjunction with companies affiliated with Aeromexico Cargo.
• Surveys, evaluation and monitoring of cargo services provided.
4.1.-Refusal to the processing of your personal data for secondary purposes.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for the aforementioned secondary purposes, or any of them, you can deny us your consent as from this moment by sending your request to our privacy officer, who will indicate the procedure to follow in order to exercise your right. Your refusal in this sense cannot be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
5.-Transfer of your personal data.
For the fulfillment of the primary purposes stated in number 4(four) of this privacy notice, your personal data may be transferred to the following individuals or corporate entities, without your consent being legally required under Article 37 of the LFPD:
• Tax Administration Service.- For the preparation of the digital tax voucher.
• Insurance Companies.- For the purpose of providing an opinion on the claims and, if applicable, the payment of the claims.
• Airlines and Transport Companies.- When the cargo of what is intended to be shipped is greater than the capacity of Aeromexico Cargo aircraft or when air or land connection is required to an airport or city beyond the network operated by Aeromexico Cargo, for the purpose of providing the contracted service.
• Airport Service Companies (GHA).- Where maneuvers, custody and storage of goods are required at any of the airports (origin, destination or transit).
• Domestic or Foreign Marketing Companies (GSA).- Responsible for the sale and collection of AM Cargo services; as well as providing follow-up to shipments.
• Courier and/or Parcel Companies.- In this case, personal identification and contact information is transmitted in order to send the shipment to the address you specify (delivery to address).
• National and/or Foreign Governmental Authorities.- For the purpose of complying with the corresponding legal provisions, to comply with their requirements on the registration of the cargo and for security reasons; and for the clarification of incidents or the exercise of any right.
• Mexican or Foreign Judicial Authorities to meet requirements that may be relevant for you.- This implies that you can be contacted by the appropriate authorities, or its designee, to inform you of: (i) Aeromexico's legal processes in which you may have any stake; (ii) how to exercise your rights if you have them (without limitation that you may exercise them as you consider necessary or convenient).
• Companies that are part of the Aeromexico Group, which operate under our same processes and internal policies.- In order to provide you with a better service and to comply with our internal regulations. These companies will establish the administrative, technical and physical security measures that allow us to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use other than that indicated in this privacy notice.
• Physicians, paramedics or health service providers, in case of an accident, medical emergency or health situation.- In order to be able to care for you.
• In the event that AM Cargo carries out a merger, divestiture, sale, liquidation, bankruptcy or any other type of transaction involving the transfer of all or part of its assets or businesses by another company operating under our own internal policies and processes, by becoming part of its corporate group, we may transfer your personal data to that acquiring third party for the purpose of informing you and providing its products and/or services.
We may also, with your consent, make the following transfers of your personal data:
• In the event that AM Cargo carries out a merger, sale, divestiture, liquidation, bankruptcy or any other type of transaction involving the transfer of all or part of its assets or businesses by a company or entity NOT operating under our own internal policies and processes, for the purpose of informing you and providing its products and/or services.
• In the event that, arising out of any legal process, whether of corporate liquidation or judicial bankruptcy, in Mexico or abroad, we need to transfer our assets and databases to creditors as determined by the authority, in order to comply with our legal obligations.
In order to be able to carry out or perform these last two transfers, and only in the event of any such assumption, we would ask you in advance for your express and written consent in terms of the LFPD.
Under the terms of the applicable regulations, you have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancelación); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
In order to exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective request through an email addressed to our privacy officer (email@example.com), who will inform you about the procedure and requirements for the exercise of those rights, response times, the form in which we will make effective your right, and he will address any doubt, complaint or comment that you might have in such regard.
7.-Mechanisms and procedure to revoke your consent.
Under the terms of the applicable regulations, you can revoke the consent that you may have given us. However, it is important that you keep in mind that your request may not be applicable in all cases or that we may not cancel the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we need to continue processing your personal data.
In order to revoke your consent, you must submit the request through an email addressed to our privacy officer, who will inform you about the procedure and requirements for the exercise of this right, response times, the form in which we will make effective your right, and he will address any doubt, complaint or comment that you might have about it.
8.-Options available to the holder to limit the use or disclosure of his/her Personal Data.
In addition to the procedure and exercise of the rights contemplated in numbers 6 (six) and 7 (seven) of this privacy notice, you may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data in the following ways:
• For marketing and advertising purposes, you can express your refusal by marking in the box "I do not wish to receive emails," which is located at the bottom of the emails that we send you.
• Sending an email to our privacy officer requesting your registration to the "Advertising Exclusion List of Aeromexico Cargo," so that we do not use your personal information for promotional, advertising or marketing purposes.
• Registering in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising of the Federal Consumer Advocacy Office (PROFECO). Regarding this latter option, you can obtain information by contacting PROFECO directly or by visiting: www.rpc.profeco.gob.mx
Please be advised that we have electronic technologies (cookies and web beacons), which allow us to collect data from your activity electronically and simultaneously while you contact us through our website: www.aeromexicocargo.com.mx. Some of the cookies we use are necessary for you to browse the website and make use of its features.
The information we collect is the following:
• Information about the type of browser you are using.
• Information about the time of the day and period of time that you remained on our page
• Sections consulted on our page.
• Information on the pages you visited prior to logging on to: www.aeromexicocargo.com.mx
• Information on the pages you visited after you entered: www.aeromexicocargo.com.mx
• Your IP address.
• We use these technologies to record information about the options you have previously chosen, which allows us to give you a better browsing experience, as well as to understand the effectiveness of our content and know what interests our users, for the purpose of improving the operation of this website.
• In addition, we use web beacons or tracking pixels to count the number of visitors, as well as so-called performance cookies to track how many users, individually, have access to this website, how often and from which countries they visit us, and the type of browser and operating system they use. This information is used for statistical purposes only and is not intended to be used to personally identify users. This website does not use Targeting Cookies to deliver targeted advertising to visitors to this website.
The data collected will be for Aeromexico Cargo's exclusive use; therefore, such data will not be subject to national or international transfers. At all times you can disable the use of these technologies. This procedure can be found at:
From Internet Explorer (on Windows):
Safari on Mac:
10.-Amendments to this privacy notice.
We reserve the right at any time to make amendments or updates to this Privacy Notice in response to legislative developments, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offer of our services or products. The updated version will be available to the public through the following means:
• Ads visible in our stores.
• On our website, which we suggest you visit frequently.
• We will be able to send it to the last e-mail you provided.
The procedure for Internet notification is as follows: (i) Login to our website at www.aeromexicocargo.com.mx. In the event of changes or updates to this Privacy Notice, there will be a notice to let you know; (ii) access the Privacy Notice link; (iii) there you will find the current version with the date of the most recent update.
11.-Undue processing of your personal data.
If you consider that your right to the protection of your personal data has been infringed by any conduct or omission on our part, or you presume any violation of the provisions of the LFPD, its Regulations and other applicable ordinances, you may file your disagreement or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Data Protection (INAI). For more information, we suggest you visit their official website www.inai.org.mx.