General Packaging Guidelines
Packaging must be of a suitable size for cargo to be shipped.
- · Boxes must be in acceptable transportation conditions – no perforations, cuts, or damaged corners or edges.
- · If container uses wheels, make sure to park / immobilize them, or remove them if possible.
- · Any shipment with protruding ends should be covered with a protective material.
- · Wooden packaging for import and export must comply with respective standards NOM- 144-SEMARNAT- 2012 or NIMF 15.
- · For shipments over 80 kg, a steel pallet surface should be considered to ensure optimal cargo handling.
Aeroméxico Cargo NEVER accepts as packing/packaging material:
Egg carton boxes or crates
Gift wrapping paper
Coolers with water drainage pump