- All shipments are subject to the provisions of the general cargo contract and the provisions of the current Civil Aviation Act. Shipper is responsible for ensuring that the shipment complies with such provisions.
- Aeroméxico Cargo Courier is an exclusive domestic service available for the 41 destinations included in the Aeroméxico Cargo network within Mexico.
- Delivery guarantee for destinations with flight or ground connections should consider an additional 12 hours.
- For shipments that are not delivered within the time frame set forth in the warranty, customers will be entitled to a refund of 25% of freight cost.
- Aeroméxico Cargo Courier is an air cargo product restricted to shipment of documents, which together with their packaging (envelope, box, or carton container) do not exceed 3kg of chargeable weight.
- Aeroméxico Cargo Courier includes airport-to-airport service, specific flight guarantees not included.
- Documents may be defined as the following items, provided that together with their respective packaging they do not exceed 3kg of chargeable weight.
· Credentials, passports, and other forms of identification
· Deeds, contracts, certificates, and other similar documents
· Photographic or cinematographic film material including negatives
· Books and magazines
· CDs and DVDs
· USB flash sticks, memory cards, and other similar items
· Vehicle license plates
· Stickers, labels, and seals
· General stationery
*Please note that all our shipments are subject to X-ray inspection, which may damage these types of documents.
· High-value original documents, including, without limitation: active credit cards or debit cards, checkbooks and checks, deeds, wills, motor vehicle invoices, etc. (See Aeroméxico Cargo High Value).
· Shipments containing currency, bills or coins
· Hazardous Goods
Certain regulations issued by local governments may apply. Please make sure your shipment complies with all local regulations.
Your cargo is considered as accepted, once the air waybill has been issued and all inspections required by Aeroméxico and the local government have been duly completed.
Your shipment will be available for pickup 2.5 hours after the actual landing time for the selected flight; except for force majeure events beyond Cargo's control that hinder from meeting.